Pristine Pool Service and Repair Standard Service Agreement
To Ensure All Parties are on the Same Page Prior to Starting Service
Expenses not included in the regular monthly rate schedule are as follows:
- Excessive cleanup (storms, vandalism, excessive landscape debris)
- Cartridge/DE filter cleaning – (minimum two per year)
- Parts for repairs
- Labor for repairs
- Additional service calls
- Specialty chemicals (stain and scale treatments, oil enzymes, conditioner, phosphate removers, etc)
- Annual conditioner, algaecide, phosphate charge
- Excessive amounts of chlorine, acid, salt, etc. (Due to bather load, dogs, leaking pools, excessive debris, waterfalls, etc)
- Maintain the proper water level. (To avoid serious damage to pool, spa, pond or fountain equipment)
- Backwash hoses are to be supplied by the customer. (If needed)
- Brush and pole to be supplied by the customer under the “Chem Plus” plan.
- Keep trees and plants trimmed away from pool. (Not to hang over deck or pool)
- Provide clear access to pool and equipment, keep pump area clean.
- Remove pool covers, solar covers/rings, toys, rafts, etc. on day of service.
- Assure that all gates are operating properly. Service technician assumes no responsibility for maintaining fences or gates at customer’s property.
Weather/Holiday: If the service falls during rainy weather or holiday during the off season, the service call may be postponed until the next scheduled visit. During the swimming season the service call will be done regardless of the weather or holiday. There are no credits for service trips not completed. If you feel that the call was missed for other reasons than those stated above, please contact the company within 24 hrs and the service call may be rescheduled. At no time will two (2) consecutive service calls be missed. (One month of service is equal to four weeks)
Repair(s): Authorizations that are essential to the operation of the pool must be made as quickly as possible to avoid deterioration of water quality. Repairs under $50.00 will be done as a matter of routine maintenance. Such as skimmer baskets, pump baskets, weir gates, pool sweep bags, tab floaters, etc. Any amount over that will be approved by customer.
Vacation: Due to the standard 48 week billing procedure, weekly service is determined on a 4 visit per month schedule. (48 weeks of service out of a 52 week year) Four months out of the year have an extra service day (5th service day) which is NOT charged for and these extra days will be taken as vacation during the off season (cooler months), normally November thru March. These weeks include Thanksgiving, Christmas and two other floating weeks of which all customers will be notified in advance. *Please note the floating weeks maybe also be used unexpectedly without notice. For example: If there is a week that it rains/storms, we may decide to use one floating week during that time.
Payment Terms: Invoices are billed on the 1st of each month, for the “current month” and due by the 25th of the current month. To avoid a $5.00 late payment fee, all amounts must be received before the 1st of the following month. Unless prior payment arrangements have been made, any two consecutive unpaid invoices can result in “suspension” or “cancellation” of service, and the referral to a collection agency. Service will resume upon receipt of payment. There could be additional charges to restore the pool/spa to a swimmable condition. There will be a $25.00 fee for all returned checks.
Cancellation: Agreements can be cancelled by either party at any time.